We may try lots of things in life, trying to be good at everything that we attempt, the reality is that isn’t a reasonable expectation.
You do not have to be good at something for it to be your passion, and so it’s important you can discover what your passion is, whether it be in life, business, career or family.
What do I mean by finding your passion?
Well, finding something that you are willing to give all of your energy to, something that you love, that makes you feel good, that brings strong positive emotions and fulfilment, sonmething that brings you happniess.
.Finding your passion and being able to put it into words is important. Only then can you do the things that truly fulfill you.
Try these 25 techniques for finding your passion:
- List everything that makes you happy
- Tune other people out
- Ask those who know you best
- Take a class
- What items interest you when you read?
- What do you find easy?
- Avoid letting monetary concerns limit your dreams
- Talk to people who love the same things you do
- Walk down memory lane. What did you love as a child?
- Imagine your perfect day
- If you only had one wish, what would it be?
- Make a Passion Board
- What would you like to do in your free time?
- Discover your creativity
- Ask a friend to read your face as they list many items you might enjoy
- Think about things you would do for free
- Get involved in new activities or clubs that you feel might interest you
- Listen to that small voice inside you to discover your true feelings
- What gives you endless energy?
- Do something you love every day
- Practice anything that interests you to discover more talents
- Never give up
One of the great things about 1:1 coaching is that you can focus on discovering your passion, finding your fire, of learning what it is you love, hope, or need, but more importantly how you can bring that into your life.
I’d love to work with you on discovering your passion, for you to be the difference that MAKES the difference
Let’s work together – Contact Me